We are an award winning company who have been working in the contact centre industry for over 25 years, which has enabled us to develop a unique, operational approach.
We work closely and collaboratively with our clients, sharing our hard earned knowledge and expertise to find tailored, sustainable solutions that best suits their needs.
Also, additional expertise can be sourced through our personal network of contacts, who form a collaborative team to cover most eventualities should the need arise.
Our main specialties are Claims Management, Collections, Outsourcing and Customer Service, mainly within a Financial Services environment although our skills are highly transferable and can easily applied to different sectors.
Experienced at successfully leading and managing outsourced contracts for a wide range of clients, from leading ‘Blue Chip’ multi-nationals to boutique specialists.
RSA, RAC, HSBC, Bluefin, Provident / Covea, NFU, Norwich Union, RBS, Aviva, Direct Line Group, AXA, Lloyds Banking Group, Liverpool, Victoria, Allianz, Ageas, Octavia, Audatex, Tesco, John Lewis, Trinity, Zurich
The Contact Centre industry is an ever-changing business, which means at any given time there could be a need for the right person to step in, hit the ground running, and perform like a champ. We can provide you with that champion.
Or It may be that your business is going through a period of rapid change, and you just need to cover a key position while you restructure or recruit. We can also provide you with an interim solution to cover situations like this.
Work with us and I’am sure you’ll appreciate our personal, fuss-free, independent approach, rooted in well-honed professionalism. We can approach projects on a business wide or individual department basis, depending on the level of support required.
CALL NOW on 01539 751 210 to discuss in confidence how We can Help your Contact Centre to be more successful.
Our Contact Centre services include:
- Creating a ‘What matters to the Customer?’ environment
- Reducing Failure Demand & Creating Value Demand
Operational process design and redesign
- Recognise process Failure Demand & Create Value demand Initiatives
- Building the right processes to support business needs
- Re-designing Operational Structure to create efficiencies
- Delivering Operational Project Implementation and Deliverables
- Lean Process review and supporting Process Map & Swim-lanes
- Support & Guidance on short term & long term initiatives
- Deliver change to create efficiencies to support P&L expectations
Communication strategy development
- Produce Operational Communication Strategy Plans short term & long term
- Build & Deliver key communication messages across all Operational Levels
Cultural change management
- Assess present Operational Culture and fit for purpose against Company Vision and Values
- Conduct 360 feedback sessions at all levels and provide honest output to create positive cultural change
- Recognising key Operational deliverables and building a performance improvement plan
- Implement a Operational Performance Management Structure & Culture to increase productivity and improve efficiencies
- Deliver a Customer Care review to ensure all opportunities maximised
- Build a Customer Retention Strategy along with Customer Future Opportunity Plan
Recruitment – assessment centres – Talent academy development
- Review and improve recruitment processes to ensure new entrants are correct business fit
- Give evidence based feedback on current assessment process and offer full concise improvement plan
- Review current training documentation & offer improvement to change
- Assessment competency based scoring to review training effectiveness
- Conduct 360 & Coaching sessions at all business levels to establish training and development needs